Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Friday, November 2, 2012

It Is Near...

We often hear about these sad stories: like someone dying in a car crash, a young person having cancer, a person getting mugged, a fire happening in someone's home, someone loosing a parent, kid, husband, wife or a friend, living with a disability or the aftermath of a terrible accident  ... or for all that matters anything scary and dramatic of that sort.

And for some reason we assume that these things would never happen to us or even to people we know or are close to us... But when they start to happen to your family, cousins, friends or neighbors it hits you... that death or whatever harm out there is near!

And I don't mean to be dramatic, pessimistic or depressing... but it makes you think that may be you need to be more prepared, aware and alert that like everyone else it might happen to me or you. But I guess, yes... it is depressing and hard to deal with and accept.

So it is near, that is the fact. And I hope God gives people the strength to endure these experiences, I hope it stays away from me and my beloved ones and I really hope its stays far... at least for as long as possible!

- God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment