Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Regret...


I know I’ve started several posts by claiming that I'll speak about something I hate… but seriously WHAT I HATE THE MOST is the feeling of regret!

Nothing in the world can explain how much I hate this feeling!

It means I’m beating myself up...

Wishing I can reverse back time is a KILLER! Makes me feel helpless. This overwhelming feeling of I WISH I hadn’t done that or said this... or why did I? Or couldn’t I have waited? Or whatever the words are is just so frustrating!

Makes me feel like I’ve stopped breathing!

Like I wanna bang my head into something! Or slap myself... Like I've reached my boiling point!! UFF!
It’s like I'm mad at no one but myself!

There are so many people who go on and on about how we should not regret stuff and how every experience should be a teacher… and I try not to regret stuff but I can’t. It’s beyond me!

Some of the stuff I really regret include…

Losing my temper quickly, hence making myself look bad…

Crying in front of someone, hence looking weak…

Over trusting someone, hence being a fool…

Giving someone a second chance, hence allowing myself to get hurt again…

Allowing someone to know how important they are to me; hence being disappointed when I’m not equally valued…

Getting too involved; hence having a very hard time letting go…

Saying too much; hence I say things I should keep to myself…

Lack of self control; hence not stopping myself from doing something stupid...

Being too honest, hence a lot of stuff that I will write a whole post about some other time!

-sighs!






I hate this retarded feeling of regret… uff! Seriously!

3 comments:

  1. When i had a deep look on things u regret, i found them all very natural human weak-points, and i dont think there is a need to regret being human!
    So the only thing u should regret is ur feeling of regret towards these things:)
    Just live ur life and dont deprive urself from it, allow it to penetrate ur soul and make it rich and more fertile

    Omar Sameh

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i guess that wud make sense if ppl appreciate it! but when i do these things with the wrong ppl than it deserves regret i guess! i'm just prone to feeling regret! i fall into that trap easily :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love quotes u know :)

    Check this one about regret :

    "“If only. Those must be the two saddest words in the world.” Mercedes Lackey

    Omar

    ReplyDelete