Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April...

I absolutely HATE waiting... as in hate that comes from the bottom of the heart! Deeply rooted hate! Waiting is like KILLING me softly and slooOOoowly!

Waiting means I create all possible scenarios in my mind and I keep saying "what if" "what if" "what if" till I go crazy! It means all the negative things come to mind... it means I worry... It means I expect the worst... It means I'm frustrated till I know answers and outcomes to what I'm waiting for! It means uncertainty...

It simply means I'm waiting for something UNKNOWN... and I hate that!

True it is sometimes exciting... depending really on what it is we are waiting for, but mostly it's just annoying! This urge and the mental "push and pull" we go through while waiting is absolutely a hectic KILLER...

It's even a bigger problem when you get bummed out and disappointed after the wait... when the worst actually happens... when what you fearED becomes an absolute reality that you have no choice but to deal with...

BUT I got to say it is quite amazing when the wait ends with rewards, happiness, cheerfulness and optimism!

April 2011 is by far my biggest challenge ever when it comes to waiting. I helplessly have to wait until April ends in order to feel better! All I CAN DO is WAIT!

April needs to go by...I'm edgy, moody, tensed, pissed, tired and on the verge of exploding... I'm making up the simplest excuses to loose it... the simplest excuses to snap...

I need April to come to a peaceful end... I'm hoping this wait like all other "amazing" waits ends with rewards, happiness, cheerfulness and optimism!

-Sigh!

4 comments:

  1. Whats wrong with April, da 7atta fee 3eed melady:))

    Well, "waiting" is a direct interpretation of "time", and "time is necessary so that everything doesnt happen at once" as Einstein said.But i agree with you that it is tiring, what we can do to minimize it is to occupy it with useful activities or achievements,in this way we will gain time not lose it, walla eah ya okht Mado ?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping myself busy and occupied seems to be the default advice I get! It doesn't work for me I guess... When my mind is occupied with something, it just remains occupied!

    ReplyDelete
  3. allow me to borrow that great quote of Oscar Wilde :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yups u may!
    Oscar Wilde has tons of nice quotes!

    ReplyDelete