Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Friday, December 16, 2011

Who Are You?

Is it possible that something you've always been clearly sure about turns out to be nothing of what you thought?

I don't think this is one post where I can clearly articulate how I feel or what I want to say; however, I just feel stressed out that may be someone I thought I knew... turned out to be someone I probably know nothing about. That all the stuff I once admired about that person... are simply not there; not even close!

That someone I could bet on turned out to be a complete stranger, maybe just putting on a mask and a well executed play that I fell for.

I don't know what gave me this feelings... but putting together the little pieces of the puzzle, just no longer reflects a good pictures or no longer reflects the picture that I've always had in mind...

So many things in the past have been telling me to drop this issue, walk away not looking back... and I've always refused to let it go... very strongly, I choose to trust my gut feeling, which apparently was very wrong.

But now, when I felt like I don't really know the person anymore, or maybe never really knew the person.... I don't know what I've been holding on to? Perhaps an illusion of who I wished that person would be... Or  maybe the act for which I've been a great and dedicated audience.

I don't know what to think anymore... sometimes I just hope I had the answers... or had the ability to ask for answers. But I don't! And again, may be the answers will be further devastating because the "what if" element that keeps us going will no longer be there.. Because the definite answers I get will not be the answers I want to hear... And because some stuff are better left unknown.

But seriously... Is it possible that I've been played... I just wish I can really know; Who Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment