Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Not Finding The Words…

One of the worst things I hate is when I feel like I have a lot to say and I cannot find the words to express it or explain it!

And don’t get me wrong… I’m not speaking about politics, I’m speaking in general.

Sometimes I’m pissed off or so… like now! And I just can’t manage to explain what’s pissing me off in reasonable words, even to myself, which in return pisses me off even more (if that makes sense)!

Seriously… I dunno, maybe I’m insane and stupid stuff get to me… and as a result people ask me, "so what is upsetting you,"… and because it’s stupid and because I know no one would get it I just decide to shut up about it and say, "it's nothing," which leads people to think I’m insane.

But I’m not insane! I’m just probably an overly sensitive and paranoid person ... which I admit is even annoying to myself sometimes...

But what annoys me most is that people who are supposed to know me well… don’t get it till now… and still don’t get the sort of stuff the piss me… which leads me to ask… "who the are these people?"

Which also me gets me back to another post I wrote before, The Opposite Of What I Say... so when I get irritated and say, “it’s nothing,” or “I don’t wanna talk about it;” I’d hope they’d put in a little more effort and try to know what’s wrong rather than say… “okie, whatever you want.”

So again… I really think I should learn to find the words when I have something I’d like to express!

I mean… I think I tend to be smart and I tend to understand my friends and I wish they would understand me back just equally!

Unless… we all feel this way… we feel like we understand people and they just suck and don’t understand us back!

And that my friends… is the beauty of Garbage of the Soul… I start at a single point or a problem… and I end up speaking about something completely different… So ya maybe I’m insane… BUT it's who I am and I love myself… even if it's annoying (who isn't) or if others think I am crazy and silly (who isn't that too at times)!

What's even MORE beautiful... is that by the end of the post I'm not pissed off any more 'cause I got it off my chest :) I just love writing... (well that's a side note)!

Ps. I hope people don’t think it's insensitive to post none-political stuff at the current time, however, the point of this blog is for me to write things at the spur of the moment… that doesn’t mean we forget about bigger issues that occupy our minds and hearts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment