Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm BLESSED...

So lately, I might have been a little dramatic about how much people suck and aren’t worth it… and true there are times when I’m at the EDGE of the world… times when I feel like I could possibly hate everyone…

Some readers might have thought… Who does she think she is? Miss Perfect!? Miss Victim!?

NOPES I DON'T THINK SO…

This is a good opportunity to admit that pointing fingers "sometimes" does not mean that I’m perfect or better than the world. I’m fully aware that I have my HUGE faults… that sometimes I’m the bad friend and sometimes I fail the people who count on me… I try my best not to… but I’m sure it happens! I try that these times would be unintentional but sometimes things slip… and I DO apologize to anyone I upset in anyway!

When I write such depressed and angry posts… I’m usually down… hurt… upset and yes ANGRY and HATEFUL!


BUT AGAIN… that doesn’t change the fact that I’m blessed with friends who lighten up my days… who despite everything can still make me smile… who have my back regardless how often we see each other, talk or express our love to each other…

Maybe we sometimes drift apart, have our differences, our arguments, our disappointments… maybe at times they’re sucky friends and other times I’m the stinky friend… but I’m blessed and thankful to have them in my life…

Lanoull… who honestly proved that distance, time and space do not change real friendship… that despite anything I can still have someone who understands me just by looking at each other… a person with whom I share LISTS and LISTS of memories… a person I can talk to for hours none stop about ANYTHING shamelessly… and even if we’re repeating the same stories over and over and over again we would NEVER get bored…. A person I really don’t worry about being judged with :) - Babe... I'd kill to have you live with me in the same country!

Yarooor… a true example of a GREAT childhood friend… an amazing listener… the right person to talk to when I'm down because I'm sure she’s got my back! Lots of memories together and the best person to share a girl’s night in with :) Coziness, girl talk, food, movies, tears, gossip and lots of laughter :)

Sandoor… who would help in whichever way she can whenever she can… giving her maximum without thinking twice… she even prays for me without asking… I can take her mature opinion in whatever comes to mind, knowing she’ll be honest without painting the truth :)

SharShory… has the KINDEST heart EVER… who at the time of need will be the first person there… ALSO one of the people I LAUGH with the most… knows how to have fun and makes me feel special :) Best person for girl talk! Can't live without her and can't help but love her! :)

Salsa… maybe we don’t hang out much! BUT…. We have tons and tons in common, mentally and personally… and we know we LOVE each other tremendously and we both know it… and if I ever wanna talk and blab my heart out… she’s the right person to call… she listens, advices, cares and cheers you up amazingly and she is FUN!! :) - I was gonna postpone this post till later but I just came back from dinner with Salsa and I thought THIS CAN'T WAIT... I have awesome people in my life that I gotta be thankful for :)

I hope you aren’t bored yet ‘cause the my list of special people is LONG :) I woke up today deciding I’ll focus on the bright side…

There is also MONDY the GREAT… who is the most amazing sis, friend and buddy! Kindest, sweetest, most loving... And trust me I’d do MIRACLES to see her the happiest person ever :)

And MONMON the GREAT :) My KICK ASS little brother whom I can fool around as much as I want… be stupid and idiotic… and be the loser I avoid being around other people! :

LOVE YOU BOTH ENDLESSLY :)

Umm… moving on to the people I see less often but they just charm my life in various ways…

VANTYYY… Love spending time with you… adorable and sweet are the best words to describe you babe… and I mean it!

MARIOUMA… childhood friend and buddy… with whom I share endless moments of none stop laughter… the person to call on boring days and 5 minutes and we’re in the street cheering ourselves up!

MARTINA... dude I love you and you are SURE of that :)

NIHOOO :) I have to say we both use each other very well… with happiness! We call each other up or go out once every now and then to trash talk ourselves and tell each other the most random and retarded stories about ourselves that we don't usually share with regular friends because... well they're weird stories... Miss u babe :)

SELFTYYYY :) a perfect gossip buddy whom I enjoy every minute with… and I'm 100% sure I can count on you at any time...

HADOORA... love ya loads and you know it… even if I can’t give you an exact reason behind it… we share the same background… we share special moments and I just love you :)

SERIN… my KakaPoooo… I love ya… and I can count on you even if you’re inna different country, busy being a doctor! If I send you asking you what do I do... you'll send me a LONG and LOVING detailed plan of what you think... and I'm thankful :)

MARMAR… I miss living with you in the same place… our fish dance and fooling around… I honestly miss u loads!

CHANTY… who makes my online and BBM life quite interesting… I think we’re having an digital affair! Lol! But we have a lot in common and we share the same mental aurora :)

SALMA... my Saudi Wanna be Friend... you know I love you... we can talk about anything together and time doesn't change our friendship hun! You are almost ALWAYS the better friend!

Um… who else… who else… I don’t wanna forget anyone… ‘cause I realized this morning… DUDE I’M BLESSED…

There are so many people who mean a lot to me…. Madonna Said, Kimo, NagNag, Noody, Fudz, Attia, Yasmine, Rana, Maya, Mary, Zanzoon, Dee, Sandy, Dina Tia, Mariam Zaklama, 3azooz, Mina Ibrahim, Mina Scorpie, Mirna Gamal, Peter Michael, Rony, Sa3eed, Sara Wadi3, JouJou, Marmar, Rosey...

There are people I would kill to bring back the days with them… People I choose to end with because I truly love them and because they truly make my days shine… VIVOOO and YOUSSFYY :) Words can’t begin to describe how much I love you girls!

Umm… I honestly hope I didn’t forget anyone… because I’m truly blessed with people I love and I know they love me… no doubt! If I did, it would be an honest example of me being an unintentional bad friend...

May be I sometimes act stupid and slack of as a friend...

May be I’m disappointed with them sometimes...

May be I wished things went better with other people...

But in the end of the day I know we have each other...

Love you and thank you and realizing that I got you guys today… did cheer me up :)

Today, I'm not holding any grudges against anyone... I'm just enjoying being TRULY blessed :)

P.S. In case you're wondering... this post is only about friends... Mom & Dad deserve a post all on their own and would come way on TOP - love you both endlessly :D




7 comments:

  1. Madonna...Simply the most amazing person anyone could have as a friend...and despite that 99.9% of the time we talk about the same stuff over and over again...I cant get enough of that!!! LUV UUUUUUUU and can't wait to annoy u with all my preparations :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe - u only THINK we are amazing coz u only c the good in us and always have hope! u put so much effort into relationships - so we can't help it but be amazed by u! I LOVE U babe and u've been there for me in the toughest times when I REALLY needed someone to listen and when i felt down and when i felt stuck and wanted to bolt!
    life without u wud TOTALLY SUCK! so, we can survive distance in the maybe-kinda-near-future, like u did with LANOUL!
    MWAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. yara... yay! wedding preps and a wall to paint!

    salsa! dont remind me that we'll be distant please! and akeed we'll survive :)

    love u both alot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mado,

    I have to tell you that I was really touched by your words. I am really blessed to have such a beautiful sister like you. I love you a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madonnaaa .... I love it :)
    You mean a lot to me too. Best days kanet fel camp. Hope we ever get a chance to reunite and have amazing moments like this before :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yups Pete... its was one of the best camps ever... we shud reunite :)

    ReplyDelete