Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

26 Things I Have AND Have Not Done Before Turning 26!

Well, I'm turning 26 today... I'm less depressed than I was when I turning 25. Anyways, I thought why not do a random checklist of the stuff I have and have not done before turning 26!


HAVE DONE - proudly or sadly, but mostly proudly!
  1. Lived in two countries; Saudi Arabia and Egypt
  2. Had friends from across the globe
  3. Acted, directed and wrote plays
  4. Finished my BA and MA
  5. Gave a speech on behalf of my graduation class
  6. Been angry to the extent that I smash something across a wall
  7. Para sailed
  8. Laughed till I cried
  9. Got addicted (literally) to a show: Grey's Anatomy
  10. Was titled funniest and most talented girl in high school
  11. Drove while sleeping 
  12. Obsessed over / fell for someone I never met!
  13. Had three different jobs
  14. Been broke, completely
  15. Been mugged! 
  16. Been in a major accident, and lived :) gladly
  17. Done stupid and REALLY (okay really) foolish things for love! 
  18. Fell for the wrong guys... OVER and OVER again! 
  19. Read the same book at least 200 times
  20. Made great friends and lost people who were supposed to be great friends! 
  21. Fell in love with sushi suddenly
  22. Read a novel over night
  23. Sang and danced while driving 
  24. Created imaginary stories in my head and lived with them for a while
  25. Hated someone then became their very good friend
  26. Started a blog
HAVE NOT DONE ~ and should have done!
  1. Read the Bible entirely 
  2. Had a surprise birthday party, I always figure out before they happen 
  3. Done something completely insane and crazy 
  4. Ditched classes 
  5. Gone shopping with nothing but a fully loaded credit card 
  6. Got an F in a course 
  7. Learned German and French 
  8. Watched Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings!
  9. Been in a relationship 
  10. Been on a date
  11. Been to the movies alone
  12. Gone clubbing or been drunk 
  13. Partied late 
  14. Tried any type of drug 
  15. Reached my ideal weight 
  16. Traveled around the world 
  17. Seen snow 
  18. Danced in the rain 
  19. Gone swimming with my clothes on (don't ask me why it seems appealing) 
  20. Caught the bouquet in a wedding 
  21. Lied about where I'm spending the night 
  22. Published a book 
  23. Been good in a sport 
  24. Learned drumming 
  25. Saved money 
  26. Drove faster than 120 Km/Hour

No comments:

Post a Comment