Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Perfect Picture....

I've always loved pictures... truly madly deeply! I could take pictures everywhere and at all times... it's an addiction that most likely annoys everyone around me! But I love it and always will do... and the emotional reward they give you when you're looking at them on a bad day... is simply priceless!

When I was a child... my wall was completely covered with pictures... every memory documented for me to flash back at when I want.... However, a few days back I looked at my room and I realized I have no pictures around anymore and it frustrated me... so I did a little picture project (since I'm no longer allowed to STICK things on my wall, lol).... 

And here is the outcome:

My super amazing family in my "Love Frame": L (love you) dad, O (only you) Mom, V (love you forever) Mondyyy and E for my amazing little brother (endless love to you) Mon! Perfect frame choice for the perfect family anyone can ever every wish for! You make my life awesome by all means!

A collage of pictures for my and my friends; from the top: Nahla  (we've previously agreed that we perfectly utilize each other as emotional dumpsters), Karim Nabil (miss u keteeer wallahi); Viva, Samy, Mariam and Monday in Vivoz wedding; the Taba girls Trip that was tons of fun, my gorgeous manager and FRIEND Noody (muah), Self (whom I adore), Viva again (please live in the same country ba2a), Attia & Nagiub my amazing friends and brothers (plz come back Attia), Hurgada trip the Tiab's and Mekhail's (the 4 sisters); Serin in Egypt with my lovely Youzz (amazing reunion), my amazing FP7 (first real job) team; and the Ahly-Barcelona outing with the Tiabs and Habib's :)

Youz's wedding :) lovely day and lovely long time, childhood friend! And then another collage: from the top: me, Salsa and Sheero; me, Sandoor and Sheero, chocolate party with at Self's with Self, Sandoor and Roni; all my favorite girls ever at my thesis defense (Mariam, Mondyyy, Sandoor, Mary, Marmar, Amany and my all time favorite HOBZY); my graduation buddies: Dee, Chantal and Salsa; my "farfooosha" partner in crime (one of the ppl I'd kill to have around 24/7) Sarsooora; two the most decent guys ever Ibrahim & Wadid (with Sandoor tab3an); Halloween 2010 with the girlies :) And finally my ALL TIME FAVORITE PIC EVER (regardless of both of us looking crappy) with my all time favorite gal Sandoor 3ala kobry Stanely in my tiny Friends Forever frame :)

And my final corner; the Tiab's and Mekhail's again (love u girls, can never express how much I do); Salsa and Azooz getting married (amazzzing day and amazing friends) and I miss you babe gidan gidan always always; and last but not least akeeeed: LANOULL my best-EST friend (always and forever regardless how far) in the world in her recent visit to Cairo (YAY, still can't believe that actually happened after six long years) and  another tiny Friends Forever frame from the good old Saudi Days that I honestly miss each and every singly day! 

Know that if you're on my wall... you're definitively in my heart! 
Trust in a perfect picture you may not look your best! But you'll feel your best! With the best company creating the best memories ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment