Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Back On Track!

So it's not new years and its not time for resolutions...

But as I said i said the following in my previous post, "New Year... Evolution or Illusion?:" 

"Change does happen, but it doesn't need a clock or a date or to dim out the lights and turn them on to a new you... change is timeless; can happen anywhere, anytime, anyhow...

Change happens when you intend for it to happen...
Change that is time bound is an illusion...
Change that you create is a true evolution...
You decide your own New Year... your New Year, your real evolution, begins when you take a good look at yourself and you realize: now is the time to change!"


So today... right now, I decided that this is my "new year" here are my resolutions:

  1. Be more religious! Seriously, I need to get closer to God.
  2. Pray more, daily.... once at least!
  3. Pray at all time... not just when I need something!
  4. Go to church regularly! Once a week, once every to weeks MAX!
  5. Find a good service to do.
  6. Go back to dieting, FIERCELY!
  7. Move on, realistically!
  8. Avoid denial and quick fixes! 
  9. Forget the people who've chosen to forget me.
  10. Focus on the people care and the ones who'll stick with me! 
  11. Learn to let go (HOPEFULLY)!
  12. Learn to shut up (PLEASE GOD)!
  13. Learn  to say NO! 
  14. Don't make exceptions for anyone, at any cost! No one is worth it.
  15. Do good in the world.
  16. Make a difference.
  17. Let go of the stupid things that prevent me from being awesome.
  18. Be more confident, I actually ROCK! 
  19. STOP making stupid mistakes! 
  20. STOP caring too much! 
  21. Have fun!
  22. Be cheerful again!
  23. ABANDON the virtual world, except for blogging! 
  24. Write.. write and write!
  25. Make my blog well known! 
  26. Find a passion!
  27. Find a place to dump in all my negative energy! 
  28. Teach!
  29. Be happy and screw the world and people, it's a good change! 
  30. Drive more, listening to music and singing along! It cures my soul! 
  31. Take more long, boiling hot showers! 
  32. Travel more!
  33. Dance more, break routine and act stupid (Perfectly healthy)! 
  34. Learn the value of myself (MOST IMPORTANTLY)! 
I'll be back on track! 
I will!
I must be back on track! 
It's my only way out!

No comments:

Post a Comment