Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Legitimate Wait...

So... basically in this post I'm asking for your opinion... I'm trying to figure out when do we say we've been waiting enough?


When does a person feel it's legitimate to pull the plug?


Let me be more clear! I'm just trying to find out when does a person feel it's okay to let go of a certain dream, goal or person... When do you let go without a fear that you've given up... When are you certain that you've really done all you can and there is no room for more what ifs?


Is there a legitimate time span or is not related to time? Can we claim that after a certain period of time it's okay to give up?


Does a person ever reach that point of satisfaction where they're certain they've done all they can do? Does this point even exist... 


How do we deal with the guilt conscious that keeps telling you that you've simply chosen the easy way out and gave up?


Is it right to keep trying and waiting for things to happen or is this a true denial of failure?


When does strong will to get to something or someone turn into stupidity, stubbornness and a lack of understanding of reality?


How many times should a person try to reach a goal? How many chances does a person give someone? How many odds should we stand against to achieve what we want?


How long does it take to finally admit to ourselves that it's time to let go?


Sometimes I feel it's okay to give up... knowing when to let go can sometimes be the right decision... That despite a strong desire to achieve something, you're actually showing more strength by letting it go...


My problem is that I don't know how to let go! I feel if I want something deep down I should never stop working hard to get it! However... sometimes it's just NOT meant to happen! Sometimes the more we try the harder achieving it becomes. 


So I'm asking YOU... when does it become okay to let go and give up on something or someone? What is the "legitimate wait?"

No comments:

Post a Comment