Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Busy Making Me Happy!

So... a few posts ago I took the decision that I'd be optimistic and that I won't let anything get to me and so far I'm impressing myself!

A few hinges here and there... but given I've been in horrible bad mood for a very a long time I have to say I'm doing pretty well! 

So let me tell you my theory... well it's not a theory as much as it is a realization! And pretty much a realization that I was being stupid! So anyhow... I've come in terms with the fact that no one gets everything they want... each one has a set of things that determine their level of happiness and satisfaction with life! For instance there is family, friends, relationships, school, work, your home, your car, your hobbies, your leisure time, the amount of stress you have, the amount of problems you have... bla bla bla! So I simply decided that if at any given point in time  I have four things in my life that are going well... I'm gonna be a happy person! In other words I've decided I'll be looking at the full half of the cup and completely ignoring the half empty!

I've realized that people with much bigger problems... and those who have gone through much more dramatic experiences manage be happy and cheerful.. hence.. why can't I be!? I realized I'm really making little things seem bigger than they are. I'm giving unworthy things and people more attention than they need or ever will need! 


Additionally I discovered some very simple techniques on how to be happier! I'm serious, not being philosophical... but seriously try them... convince yourself with them!
  • We're often tempted to complain... every time you start complaining STOP yourself...
  • Every time you come to post a negative status... find something positive to write or write something that doesn't make sense...
  • If a sad song starts playing... don't hear it! Listen to happy gilly stupid childhood song...
  • We pretty much know the people who pisses us off.. IGNORE THEM!
  • If a friend calls you to say let's go out and you're lazy... get up, dress up and go!
  • Dress up everyday like you're going to a party! Look your best... for you...
  • Whatever makes you happy do it! If its not going to work... don't! If it's eating ice cream... eat it! If it's shopping... shop! If it's being a nerd... so be it! Who cares about money, dieting or whatever.... do what makes you happy on the spot!
  • When you're inner voice discourages you.... tell him to go screw himself! Don't let the inner negative thoughts bug you...
  • Don't set limitations to yourself... be freakin confident at all times!
  • Tell yourself... someone, somewhere is sitting beating himself/herself cause they let you go!
  • Tell yourself... you're someone's dream!
  • No matter how you look or feel... walk around like your the hottest best thing in town!
  • Don't force yourself to be nice to someone you don't wanna be nice too! No one does the same anyways... 
  • Make a fool outta yourself and laugh about it! Don't give others a chance to hold it against you...
  • The past is the past... we really can't do anything about it!
  • If you said sorry once.. twice.. and even three times! If other person doesn't wanna let go... really! Screw him or her! You've done all there is to do!
  • Don't beat yourself up for things you can't control or change! Whatever... make the best of what you can change and what you got!
  • It's never the end of the world till you die... so as long as you're alive.. there is tomorrow and there is time for things to get better!
  • Always believe that the best is yet to come!
  • Never tell yourself that your dream are too big to come true!
  • If things are meant to happen... they will happen. Stop thinking about it! 
  • Creating scenarios in your head just gives you a headache... wait and see what will happen! Take it as it comes... 
  • Push yourself forward... never backward!
  • Brag about how good you are... never about how bad you are! Every one is messed up, don't be stupid to highlight it to people!
  • Finally... in arabic: SEBEHA 3ALA ALLAH! Leave it to God... He'll do what's best for you... seriously why are we worrying about it! He has a definite bigger vision for you...


I gotta tell you after my decision to just let go... keep smiling... and to be positive... which I took on July 17th... no very long ago.. things have started to get better! Believe me they did on every level; work, personal, family, friends, stress... just everything! TRUST me when you're bummed out and in bad mood... even if things are good you see them bad! So taking it positively... makes you see things positive... makes positive things happen to you!


Currently I'm busy making me happy.... you should do the same... it's worth it!

:D

1 comment:

  1. I love this one!
    Don't force yourself to be nice to someone you don't wanna be nice too! No one does the same anyways...

    good job honey!

    ReplyDelete