Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Monday, July 25, 2011

I Believe in Miracles...

Some where along the line... and despite things being dull sometimes, or even most of the times, I still deep down believe in miracles... I believe in happy endings... I believe that things get better... I believe good things happen to those who wait AND I believe the best is yet to come... 


I don't have a good reason for this sprout of positive thoughts and beliefs that I've been overwhelming myself with... However, I found out that believing that good things will happen makes you have a good perspective to life...


Believing in miracles gives you a reason to keep going... it makes you believe that if you work hard good things will happen and if you pray, your prayers are answered.


Many people think it's naive or stupid... sometimes I think it is... but if we don't see light at the end of the tunnel, why the hell are we still walking through the tunnel? Why don't we stop and quit and wait for life to end  and time to pass!


Miracles do happen.... I choose to believe that:
My family will always be with me...
I'll be happy...
The ones I love will be healthy and happy...
I'll be successful in my career...
I'll one day be famous...
Men like McSteamy and McDreamy do exist...
A pinkish, cheerful, happy love story exists...
My kids will believe I'm the best mom...
Every problem has a solution...
For every fight there is a make-up...
For every tear hours for laughter wait ahead of us... 
For every friend lost another one is gained... 
That people who hurt me will one day say sorry...
If something is meant to happen it will...
Fairy tales can come true...
Happy endings are possible endings... 
That everything happens to me for a good reason... 
That the best is yet come...
That a guarding angel with me... 


I simply believe there is light at the end of the tunnel and that's why I chose to walk through the tunnel!


Miracles do happen! Keep saying it to yourself and you'll believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment