Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Scare of the White Hair...


Most people, and particularly girls, would think I'm insane to openly speak about white hair at the age of 25!


But seriously... all the girls I know, even younger than me... we can't deny that the white hair does exist! Some of us just have 1 white hair... it's become part of the generation identification!


I don't know about others... but for me, seeing a white hair gives me scare... seeing a white hair means I'll be having a bad day! It seriously bugs me!


I don't know why it gets to me... but something about growing older makes me grumpy (which I assume is only natural)! And even if a white hair at the age of 25 probably means nothing... it still makes me feel old! It makes me feel older than 25, and that sucks! It makes me feel like time as passing and I need to do something about my life!


Every time I see a white hair I do feel older than the time before! It scares me... I keep asking myself is this the same one or a new one... and I keep hoping it's the same old one! I ask myself what I have done since the last time I've seen a white hair! When the answer is usually nothing, I'm even grumpier!


Most people laugh and tell me not to let it get to me... but it does! The white hair is annoying and depressing and frustrating! I don't like it! 


Some people tell me I'm stupid for saying I got white hair! BUT c'mon it's a fact... it's an inevitable part of life! All the girls I know have got their own white hair to worry about!


White hair is an urging reminder that I need to get up and do something about my life! It's an urgent reminder that time is ticking and that I am growing older (even if I deny it)!


It is seriously depressing! The white hair is my enemy! 


2 comments:

  1. u know when I found my first white hair? Right in the middle of my honeymoon! lol I was 22 and half years old then! So far it's been that one white hair - bugging me, occasionally flying in my eyes and just reminding me that yes, I'm getting old :( However, I do agree with u that we should use it as a reminder to accomplish things in our life before we have a full head of white hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya the first white hair sucks, its so depressing! and getting old sucks even more!

    ReplyDelete