Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Significant Other...

We as females seldom get into deep discussions regarding how we’d like our partners to be… and opinions do differ and you’d be surprised at what sort of things girls look for… I mean it’s not a lie when they say we’re complicated, lol!

Anyhow, deep down inside, I totally believe that this significant other could be the exact opposite of what you’ve always been dreaming of and could probably not resemble that image you’ve always had for him in your mind…

But like all girls, I too do have an image…

And by image I do not mean in looks, it’s more like a perception of who the person would be…

I want a guy I can count on and depend on, someone I can trust…

A guy who likes me a lot and is patient ‘cause I tend to piss of the people I like, lol! I meant it, patience is key!

I want to be able to talk to him forever and ever, be able to tell him anything that comes to mind, I want him to be the first person who crosses my mind whenever something happens…

I don’t want my heart to every stop beating when I hear his voice or see him… and I definitely want us to keep smiling every time our eyes meet.

I want him to be able to talk to me into stuff, not ‘cause he’s the guy and his word goes over mine, but because I want to listen to what he’s gotta say, ‘cause his opinion does matter to me…

I want him to look at me when I’m speaking, bring me flowers for no good reason and msg me when we’re at work just to say hi :) I want to cuddle with him and watch a movie… I want to be day dreaming and turn to find him looking at me…

I want him to know I’m upset without me saying and I want him to know how to make me smile when I’m down…

I want to love him enough to be able to make sacrifices… love him enough to care that he’s happy…

Don’t want us to be a boring couple… to not have something to say to each other…. to have inner jokes that crack us up…to go on random trips together!

So will this perception ever really be met? I dunno, I definitely hope it does…

But I’m guessing my Significant Other could be better, could be worst or could just be amazingly different…

4 comments:

  1. babe...I really hope u find a guy as perfect as u describe...but the man that "knows I’m upset without me saying" does not exist! lol
    guys aren't mind readers and unless we come right out and say: "I'm PISSED" then they'll never know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you find this mr. but he'll come ya mado with his surprises like you will bring urs too.. he'll come with his complications like urs too.. and there will be a gazilion things you'll share and that will bring u closer to each other..
    and u will find him when he finds you too..
    well written and reminds me of many things and lists that i had 1 and half years ago ya benti..
    luv u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! well written Sarsoora :) and so true!
    wish u loads of happiness!

    ReplyDelete