Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Achievement...

I had a completely different post planned for today.... UNTIL I got the results of the most important and hardest exam I ever had to take in my life...

I PASSED!!

And the feeling of achievement is KICK ASS...

I love it!

I'm very thankful...

I'm very happy....

And I can't help but smile :)

Feeling you've achieved something, you've moved forward, you've gotten closer to getting to where you want.... is just great!

Now, I'm closer to finishing my Masters :)

Achieving something you've been working hard for gives you confidence in your abilities and what you can do! 

And achieving something you've been praying for tells you God is listening... and that is the best part of this whole thing! I'm really just very thankful :)

And I thought I'd have something more to say... but I don't!

I just love the feeling :)

I'm honestly very happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment