Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

When To Post...

Well I know it’s too early to make any blogging observations, but I realized we tend to go online on weekdays, during working hours, we go online when we have something to do and we’re procrastinating… (Again I’m not expert on people’s behaviors and trends… just a mere observation, not a generalization)!

True, I write to express my thoughts, to get out whatever it is that I do feel inside. The main purpose of writing is for me to feel better… to get out things that I’ve always had suppressed…

That being said… if I wanted to write and share things between me and myself I would have kept a diary, but I do post my writings on a blog because I do want to share things with other people, get their feedback, know if I’m the only wacko who feels this way...

For that reason, I’ve come to a conclusion that weekend posts are a waste (weekend being Friday and Saturday in Egypt where majority of my readers are, lol, it's just hilarious saying I've got readers, anyhow...), it doesn’t help me get feedback and know what you think… for this reason I’m giving the posts a weekend as well… because people don’t see them… and I want them to.

Not only that… I’m a new at this… I realized I couldn’t possibly have something to share every single day... I honestly don’t wanna post stuff for the sake of posting stuff daily and on a regular basis… I’ll use the weekend to plan…. to have something to say during the week… see what I wanna tell the people… dig into my brains and feelings… create a backup bank of ideas for the days when I have a writer’s block, when I’m emotionally cold and have nothing great to say…

Until maybe in the future it turns into a habit that I blog on a daily and regular basis… that a day can’t go by without me sharing something….

Anyhow... We’ll see…

1 comment: