Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bed Rest...

Whoever coined the term bed rest was a smart dude that I totally admire! I tried finding who came up with the term but wasn’t lucky enough...

I’ve been sick the last few days (that’s where I have been, I didn’t decide to give you all a break from my amazingly interesting posts... definitely being sarcastic) and honestly what works better than medicine is bed rest… just complete and utter rest… seriously works like magic for me.

I figured sleep cures me, lol! Brilliant!

So obviously I hate being sick, it sucks! Last Thursday and Friday were horrible! Being sick in the winter really really really makes me miserable!

However, on Saturday… when I was a little better, bed rest actually was not so bad!

I realized I slept REALLY well, (from Thursday 7 pm til Saturday 7 am, minus the times I had to wake up to take meds, use the bathroom, run around the streets at 1 am to take some anti-throwing up shot and so on...) after I’ve been completely deprived of sleep!

I sent a lot of work emails, something I usually never do on weekends, which made today a lot easier given I'm still sick!

And I READ!!! Something I haven’t done since summer ‘cause I had no time what so ever! I read an entire book (my favorite one even)! Well, it’s a book I know pretty damn well (The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton), but I love it and I’ve been wanting to read it for a very long time and I finally found time for it!! YaY!

So being sick still sucks… I mean it from the bottom of my heart! Throwing up all through Thursday can’t be considered fun what so ever!

But I managed to turn it around in the end of the weekend and I did my favorite thing ever (reading, in case you haven’t noticed), lol

Okie… I admit this entry is boring as hell and pointless BUT I’m excited I turned a retarded weekend and a terrible cold into something good when I’d usually complain and whine about it…

Yay for me :) I’m sick and cheerful and that rarely happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment