Like What You're Reading? Become a fan :)

Sunday, July 8, 2012

I Don't Care

I often feel bad about myself for caring too much. I feel that people perceive this care as a sign of weakness. And that in front of a selfish and mean person my care would portray me as stupid. It may also seem like I am naive when I care about someone who has hurt me once or twice before.

Hence, people assume that because I care, sometimes too much I admit, it would be okay to use and sometime abuse me. Since I am a bit selflessness then I'm the punch bag. That it's okay to mess up; I'd always be forgiving anyways.

Well, that obviously doesnt make me too happy. It makes me feel bad about and for myself. The result is I convince myself that I need to urgently change. I tell myself that I cannot allow others to think that it's okay to  use me.

However, that being said... I figured... If my character downfall is "care" I can live with it. I'd rather be a caring person rather than being known for "hurting people".

So, yes I do care! The only thing I don't care about is what people think of me because of it!

~ Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment